Tuesday, January 14, 2014

So this is a blog

So, I have too much time to think. Like seriously the results aren't pretty, and wont be beneficial to anyone. But I don't have anything else better to do, and sometimes the results of having nothing else better to do can lead to something great. Maybe even the great thing we all seek to experience in our own ideological way. I've been thinking recently, about a number of things. Life decisions, why we are the way we are. I also like to think about cool things that aren't as pretentious as those other things as well, like video games, art and metal. You know the things I like. If you don't know well now you do, because that's the shit I love and strive for, and it takes up a large portion of my time. I'd like to make it apart of my future, but for now I'll just bitch about things on the internet like the rest of the world. I mean I might as well. As you know I have nothing else better to do. So I'll bitch and I'll moan, I might even have an interesting thought once in a while. I might even be funny. Lucky you. Never had a blog before, so we'll see what happens. In the mean time just bear with me here. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment